Thank you for stopping by to hear more about The World Awakening, book #3 in my Gateways to Alissia series with Harper Voyager.
Praise for The Island Deception:
“If you like your heroes touched with a spark (or snark) of anti-hero, Quinn is a gem.”
–Marlene Harris, Reading Reality. Full Review
“The short chapters, entertaining characters, and witty dialog certainly helped the pages turn long into the night, and when I finally finished only one thought came to mind: when’s the next one out? In my eyes, when a book leaves you with that feeling you know you’ve got a winner. Recommended.”
–Mark Chitty, SFFworld. Full Review
“A lively, even compulsive, read. More Quinn Bradley, please.”
–Kay Kenyon, Pat’s Fantasy Hotlist. Full Review
“Good job, Koboldt. I both love and hate you now.”
–Anna Tan, Deeply Shallow. Full Review
Praise for The Rogue Retrieval:
“The writing is crisp, the story moves quickly, and the characters are well drawn… This is a more than impressive first novel; it is a rollicking good read.”
–Galaxy’s Edge Magazine
“The fun of this story is watching the team dodge, lie and fight their way across a medieval world where their charade could cost them their lives.”
–Kay Kenyon, Pat’s Fantasy Hotlist
“With a world that can offer both sci-fi and fantasy storytelling, Koboldt has a very large canvas to work with, and The Rogue Retrieval is an excellent first stroke. Recommended.”
–Mark Chitty, SFFworld
The Island Deception is available in all e-book formats. Don’t see the format you need? Try the universal book link. The print paperback will be available at the end of March.
Here’s an incomplete list of media coverage for The World Awakening:
- December 22, 2017: DAC Cover Reveal at The Qwillery.
Here’s what I have lined up so far. Please check back here to see the latest schedule.
- Guest post on critique partners at the NaNoWriMo blog.
- SFWA New Release Newsletter
- My Favorite Bit Guest Post at Mary Robinette Kowal’s blog.
- Nine Years A Penmonkey guest post at Chuck Wendig’s Terribleminds.
- How to Find And Use Critique Partners, a guest article at Writers Digest.
- Magic versus Technology in SF/F, guest post at Cat Rambo’s blog.
- Successful Author Talk (SAT) Interview at Writer, Writer, Pants on Fire.
- Writing and publishing a fantasy series, interview at Beyond the Trope podcast.